All in the details
By Ben MazdaSP on
2005 Mazda Mazda3 SP23 Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I got my Mazda SP after spending months researching and test driving sport sedans from EVERY other manufacturer. I was very meticulous and demanding. I then knew exactly what I wanted: a charcoal Mazda3 S manual. It took me weeks to find and was floored when I did. Great car! Transmission is superior to all others that I drove. The interior is designed very well; you can tell a great deal of thought went into every detail on this car. This car feels as though it should be 2-3 times more expensive than it is. I don't ever feel that I have to drive somewhere, I GET to drive somewhere! I've had it for awhile and still love it.It's done great both in the hot summer and on snowy mountain passes.
Favorite Features
Smooth transmission, engine power (Great engine behind it, I squealed the tires for weeks at first off every green light bc I wasn't used to the power), Bose stereo, leather seats, seat warmers, trunk/glove box space, stereo layout/head unit with LEDs, steering wheel position/adjustment
Suggested Improvements
Only one aesthetic: make rear bumper shorter (I think it is on later models)
By kberteau23
on 02/08/11 14:40 PM (PST)

im really glad to hear this is a great car. im lookin to buy in the next week or two. and im actually lookin at a 05 mazda 3 sp23 special edition automatic. and i havent test drove it yet but i was lookin at pics and readin up on it and im in love with it.. lol.. so im very pleased to hear its a great car!