1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific B-Series Pickup model:
1994 B3000
By A Moreno on 01/24/06 16:53 PM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I enjoy driving this vehicle. Feels very sturdy. I was worried about gas mileage because of bigger engine but this does very well. Smooth ride overall.

good truck
By gilly1 on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

had the truck for 6yrs and put 100,000km on it and besides changing tires,brakes,battery and recently ball joints and flex hoses i only had to change the fan motor harness(only worked on high)doesn't burn oil at all and still has original paint.good on gas too i get about 30mpg.

Not particularly pleased.
By getthere1st on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

The biggest problems I have had with this vehicle have been. -Radiator -Breaks -Air Conditioning -Uneven tire ware due to inability to aline properly. -Transmission needed replacing @ 95k miles

MAZDA truck
By andrea hoffmann on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

The truck still runs great. It has travelled across the counrty several times. It has been relatively cheap to maintain.

blue review
By Mazda nut on 11/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I really like this truck. It has been very reliable so far. It has 107,000 miles on it and still has most of the factory installed parts. I wish it had a little more power though.

happy so far...
By stick w/mazda on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda B-Series Pickup B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought my truck used from a dealership. At the time I had two young boys and needed an extended cab to keep up with our always going somewhere outdoors life. This truck with the V6 has done everything I have asked from it. I don't pull a trailer, but rather put a 9' boat in the bed (slight overhang). I have had only a few glitches as far as repairs, that is to be expected in a truck with 139,000 miles. I believe that proper scheduled maintanance is a big reason for this B3000's happiness to keep rolling. I have had many Mazda's and will not hesitate to get another one.