2007 Lincoln Navigator L SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator L model:
Outdated, needs upgrades
By jr17 on 03/26/12 14:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Navigator L SUV Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought the Nav thinking I would come to love it, but it never happened. The rear end, tail lights, looks really outdated. Make the taillights more stylish and make the rear window smaller. That giant window in back is getting old and boring. Add a back up cam, and make this more aerodynamic. I like Ford, and it drives nice, but the motor like the chassis is outdated. 300 hp for a vehicle this big? Come on, this think should have 350 hp with 15-17 mpg. If you can't get this., fire your engineers and hire someone else.. No more Ford for me.

Best SUV Yet
By Mohamad on 03/31/09 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Navigator L SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this car a couple of months ago after recently selling my 2003 Navigator because we thought we needed a more room because we are family of 7 and we always said we would get a bigger car. We tried the Escallade ESV and the GMC Yukon EL but when it came to it, the Navigator was best. I have 2 teenage kids who are really tall and love the room only in the Navigator because of our last one. This car is really good for travel. My family and I went on a 14 hour trip to Tennesse from Tampa and we went none stop with all 7 of us and also we took my nephew and all of our stuff that hit to the roof in the truck. It drove nice and smooth and it was even raining and I put alot of weight. Perfect!

My 07 Navigator L experience
By dtipainter on 11/08/07 03:23 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Navigator L SUV Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After looking at several SUV's, we decided to try a Navigator L. We were impressed with the styling, comfort, and size of the vehicle. The heated and cooled seats were a nice idea. Too bad the seat's cooling function isn't sized properly to cool on hot days. Roughly 5 months into the ownership, we are quite disappointed in the car.

Great New SUV!
By ggzobz on 05/30/07 23:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Navigator L SUV Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Missing are staple features in luxury cars. As stated, Bluetooth, backup camera specifically. Sirius radio is awesome! Love the seats and colors. Rear DVD is flawless and the Navi interface, rear controls and stereo controls are very easy to use, even without the 45 minute walk around from the salesman (I have no patience for such things and prefer to learn them myself). Finally, Bravo on the A/C seats (missing on the 2007 Yukon XL Denali, my ranch vehicle, but it has back up cam.)

Missing a few items
By familyman on 03/12/07 21:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Navigator L SUV Luxury 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Very smooth, quiet ride. We have four teenagers, all tall, and the leg room in the second and especially the third row can't be beat. Looked at the Escalade ESV, Mercedes Benz GL 450 and the QX 56. Decided on the Navigator L because of price, the roomy interior and the power fold third row. I only have had it about a month, but so far I like it. My previous SUV was a 2002 GMC Denali. Definitely an upgrade on interior space, although the Denali was not as firm to drive. I do believe that Lincoln left off a few items that should have been included on their "premier SUV". No bluetooth, backup camera, heated second row seats, mute button on steering wheel or even daytime running lights.

Way to go ford
By 1happyperson on 02/28/07 23:29 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Navigator L SUV Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned a 2004 navigator and this one blows the old one out the water. It has a ton of power and it never skips a beat, the 6 speed transmission shift with out any noise inside the cabin. Passing car will never be a problem with this car. The gas mileage is better than what you would think at 13 mpg. The exterior has a bold face that can't be beat, it looks more like a 100k car than a 60k car. From what I can see now the build quality is the best around, the cabin is so quite that you can here a pin drop. There is almost no outside noise even at speeds of 80 mph.The car feels safe and stable. The car fills so comfortable that it feels like your sitting on your living room chair. Go get it

Best SUV ever
By abe on 02/09/07 17:46 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Navigator L SUV Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

this truck is fun to drive, smooth ride comfortable seats . I receive lots of compliments about this truck.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.