1994 Lincoln Continental Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Continental model:
Sweet 16
By Michigal on 03/20/10 18:41 PM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Continental Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan

I have had my Continental since new in 94 and have loved every second of it. In recent years had to replace things that just wear out over 16 years, starter, brakes, etc. but overall have loved this vehicle. Still feel luxurious driving it! Good gas mileage, burns regular gas too.

Best Vehicle Made by Ford
By Alex on 02/11/10 23:50 PM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Continental Sedan Executive 4dr Sedan

Bought this car from a Trailer Park. Man who sold it didn't know what he had. I took this baby home replaced the thermostat and this baby came to life. This car for its age was definitely the future of automotive industry. Air Ride Control, Memory seats, Climate Control, beautiful sunroof that has 3 different presets. Beautiful car. Wish they made cars like this one. Heavy duty frame and real metal, I have never felt safer in a vehicle. This thing is a tank snow by the way. This is a vehicle I would recommend to anyone while its still exists. I will buy another one if I find a good deal.

My Opinion
By elderauto on 07/28/08 16:22 PM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Continental Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan

This is my 4th Continental, 2nd of this bodystyle. All have been very decent cars. Hit a deer a week before my son's wedding and had to have a car so got this one as it was all I could find at the moment. This one had a fuel problem (it would die while driving) that was fixed by replacing the fuel regulator. Hit a rock sticking up in a dirt road and had to replace the transmission, but that isn't Ford's fault. Replaced the suspension with aftermarket coil struts (very easy and under $1000) so sits right and rides well again.

Great looking car
By JM on 12/02/04 05:39 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Continental Sedan Executive 4dr Sedan

Bought my exectuive(Black-Tan) in 2001 with 123,000 miles on it. Great looking car inside and out. Roomy interior and lots of trunk space. Car is well lit up in the interior and the dash is easily accessible and legible. Similar headlamp appearence to the crown vic, other drivers think your a cop. Too funny! Sold because of EXTENSIVE electrical problems and EXTENSIVE pricey suspension problems. Pretty much why I got rid of mine and for other owners I know why they parted company with their Continentals also. Such a nice looking car, poor engineering on Lincolns part. When will Lincoln get suspensions right?

Pass These By
By Wade A. Curtis on 08/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Continental Sedan Executive 4dr Sedan

Massive amount of engine, drive train, suspension, and electrical problems very costly repairs and parts even doing it your self!

My Opinion
By trbl4u2b on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Continental Sedan Executive 4dr Sedan

Overall, I like the performance and styling of my Lincoln. One downfall that it has, when it is raining or damp outside, it does not like to start. Sometimes several attempts are needed to get it firing. It has been to a reputable garage and they cant fiqure out why.

My '94 pearle
By spidermanbob on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Continental Sedan Executive 4dr Sedan

After driving this vehicle used from my mother, i have realized that it is a great Sunday afternoon car. It rides great and is wonderful to take on long trips due to it's large interior and comfortable leather seats. I have had no major problems with this car, and it gets me where i need to go at 20 mpg.

Renter turned owner.
By scareylincoln on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Continental Sedan Executive 4dr Sedan

I remember when I first turned 18 and was able to rent a car with my company. I paid the upgrade charge and put myself in the seat of a brand new 1991 Lincoln Continental. Years following I continued to rent the Continental through the updates but I fell in love with the 1994 Continental. It was the last year of that body style yet Lincoln gave it a somewhat updated look by enhancing the exterior. A new grille, side mouldings and tail-lamps made the car look so much newer. The Executive Series interior was given an option package that included a glass sunroof, driver memory seat and a Continental first, bucket seats with a floor mounted shifter.

Great Car
By Bill-H on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Continental Sedan Executive 4dr Sedan

I have only had my Lincoln for short while but so far I am falling in love with it. Big and very comfortable. Ride is smooth and quiet. Front air struts leaked. $1000 EACH at the dealer but I easily found them on the net for $180 each and they are easy to install. Makes the daily gridlock a bit more bearable.

Poor air shocks
By Ronald Reynolds on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Continental Sedan Executive 4dr Sedan

I enjoy the comfort and the ride of the LIncoln. I haven't had many problems with the vehicle except for the shocks. I am not the only person that may have complained about this problem. I see many consumers who don't want to let go or just cant afford the repairs to replace them. You see many drivers with their tails dragging. You get much negative feedback about Lincolns. Have you ever considered recalling these vehicles or just stop using the air shocks?