Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Flying low
By peterpal

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased my new Rx350 and I'm glad i did! It's smooth and quiet goes over bumps like butter. I considered other Lux brands Like BMW and Cadillac, no comparison between them. Not that the other ones were "Bad" I just prefer the ride and the quiet of the Lexus. It's like being at 40,000 feet in a jet, smooth!

Xm radio, Navigation and Blue tooth.

could use a tad more wood in spots, and a little more creativeness with the shifter. Other than that, everybody' fine!

The Best Yet
By Mark Andrews

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am thrilled with the new 2010 RX. Previously I was really sold on the Acura until I actually drove the RX. It has to be the most smooth and yet sporty ride ever. I appreciate the crisp handling and the quiet cabin. The space is great and I love the style. It was the easiest for me just getting in and out. It was the quietest and I have to say my service experience has cost me around the same as my old Toyota which is "peanuts" I love my new Lexus and would highly recommend one to anyone in the market for a five passenger SUV. "love it"

Smooth ride and quiet cab.

None, they nailed it!

This is an excellent SUV
By Patrick

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had two Acura MDX and was afraid to buy a Lexus RX 350 AWD due to some negative reviews. This is an excellent SUV that drives very well and is comfortable.It does not get the same gas mileage of a car but is a lot better than the MDX. I have 780 miles on it with zero issues and love it. This one has everything I wanted and more.

Auto tail gate. Parking assist and comfort.

Carpet and mats could be better quality

A little underwhelmed
By LongCommute

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lexus, although my family has owned many. In my opinion, this is the best looking crossover but the interior is underwhelming. The doors are plastic and the center console in the front seat is not user friendly. The power outlets are way down in the bottom of the console and I have to remove everything to add or remove my cell phone charger. The backseat has made an awful squeaking noise since I purchased the vehicle. Five trips to the dealership have not fixed the problem. The light tan leather is beautiful but every time I wear blue jeans, they leave blue dye on the seats. This model does not have exterior door guards and although it looks great, this car is a ding magnet!

Push-button start, remote start, visibility, large side-view mirrors

Redesign the center console. Make the leather more stain resistant.

Nice Luxury SUV
By TXGAL

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my RX for one month now. I have had no mechanical issues at all. The car rides very smooth on the road. You cannot even hear it running when inside the car. Mileage is not that great but then I already knew that when I did my research. Big change to go from a key start function to an electronic key fob and you just press the Engine Start button. Neat feature - just took some time to get use to. I purchased the Luxury package in Silver (Tungsten Pearl) with the wood grain wheel. Very happy with my car. Just a few plastic pieces on outside like the shark fin part and the bumpers. Didn't expect so much plastic for the price of the car.

Engine Start button, BlueTooth/cell phone capability (love this feature),cooled seats (only had heated before), MP3 capability to listen to music.

The center console needs to be totally redesigned. Lexus did fix the problem with the power outlet and needing extra length to reach down there but the whole design of the console is not user friendly. Would be nice to have a sunglass holder but am using the side door pocket for that.

• SUV