Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

The Best Yet
By Mark Andrews

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am thrilled with the new 2010 RX. Previously I was really sold on the Acura until I actually drove the RX. It has to be the most smooth and yet sporty ride ever. I appreciate the crisp handling and the quiet cabin. The space is great and I love the style. It was the easiest for me just getting in and out. It was the quietest and I have to say my service experience has cost me around the same as my old Toyota which is "peanuts" I love my new Lexus and would highly recommend one to anyone in the market for a five passenger SUV. "love it"

Smooth ride and quiet cab.

None, they nailed it!

This is an excellent SUV
By Patrick

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had two Acura MDX and was afraid to buy a Lexus RX 350 AWD due to some negative reviews. This is an excellent SUV that drives very well and is comfortable.It does not get the same gas mileage of a car but is a lot better than the MDX. I have 780 miles on it with zero issues and love it. This one has everything I wanted and more.

Auto tail gate. Parking assist and comfort.

Carpet and mats could be better quality

A little underwhelmed
By LongCommute

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lexus, although my family has owned many. In my opinion, this is the best looking crossover but the interior is underwhelming. The doors are plastic and the center console in the front seat is not user friendly. The power outlets are way down in the bottom of the console and I have to remove everything to add or remove my cell phone charger. The backseat has made an awful squeaking noise since I purchased the vehicle. Five trips to the dealership have not fixed the problem. The light tan leather is beautiful but every time I wear blue jeans, they leave blue dye on the seats. This model does not have exterior door guards and although it looks great, this car is a ding magnet!

Push-button start, remote start, visibility, large side-view mirrors

Redesign the center console. Make the leather more stain resistant.

Nice Luxury SUV
By TXGAL

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my RX for one month now. I have had no mechanical issues at all. The car rides very smooth on the road. You cannot even hear it running when inside the car. Mileage is not that great but then I already knew that when I did my research. Big change to go from a key start function to an electronic key fob and you just press the Engine Start button. Neat feature - just took some time to get use to. I purchased the Luxury package in Silver (Tungsten Pearl) with the wood grain wheel. Very happy with my car. Just a few plastic pieces on outside like the shark fin part and the bumpers. Didn't expect so much plastic for the price of the car.

Engine Start button, BlueTooth/cell phone capability (love this feature),cooled seats (only had heated before), MP3 capability to listen to music.

The center console needs to be totally redesigned. Lexus did fix the problem with the power outlet and needing extra length to reach down there but the whole design of the console is not user friendly. Would be nice to have a sunglass holder but am using the side door pocket for that.

My old one was better
By Unhappy buyer

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had written in before when we first got this car about how uncomfortable the seats were. I should have listened to the prior posters. We finally realized that no amount of breaking the car in would make the seats comfortable so we had to take a loss and got rid of the car. Lexus needs to realize that quality and comfort counts and that it is not about technology and gadgets. My 2007 was better than the 2010. If you have a lease ending on the older model I would not recommend the new one. Perhaps Lexus will fix the issues with this SUV and go back to the luxury, comfort and quality it was known for. I would not recommend this SUV.

Remote start.

More comfortable seats, outlets that you can actually use, body side molding, full spare, better radio, for satellite radio it would be nice to view the songs without having to take your eyes from the road by going into the computer system. Nav that a passenger can program.