2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Love the Rx 350
By jennyrn on 02/01/13 07:25 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven the Lexus RX series for over seven years now. I will never drive another car again. It has to be the smoothest ride that a car can deliever. The luxurious feel it provides and it is so spacious that you never feel smooshed no matter if you have a full car load or just two people. Everybody who drives my car always states how nice it is to drive and it is not the least bit bumpy. I highly recommend the Lexus RX series to anybody. It never disappoints. I bought this one at the Lexus in Watertown. I will say it started out as a rough transaction but they have gone above and beyond to make the customer happy. I would recommend them, especially Steve. Very helpful and considerate.

diehard jeep fan who crossed over
By grandma16 on 04/25/12 13:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After only driving the Jeep Grand Cherokee for 25 plus years we decided on the Lexus RX 350 because it's a beautiful looking car and we wanted something different. I keep looking in the reviews to see does anyone else have the same complaint as us.......the drivers seat sits way too low. Visibility is terrible. Thank goodness we got the navigation which shows whats behind you when backing up.When the drivers window is rolled down and you put your arm out,your arm has to rest on an upward angle. I saw someone state they had an accident,no wonder! It really makes me nervous on the highway. True,I am short but my husband who is 6 foot says the same thing.

Great SUV
By houston77079 on 01/21/12 02:41 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was my wife's lexus. The car was great. Great engine and great ride. Never a problem. Lexus dealer is awesome. First class all the way.

Bad suspension in 2010 Lexus 350 RX
By jlotoo on 09/24/11 11:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After having a 2004 Lexus 330 RX for 7 years, I was thrilled to get a new 2010 350 RX last October. Very quickly I began to realize that the ride and the drive were clearly not the same. The 2010 is the roughest ride ever. I have complained at the dealership and had it checked out and they say everything is as it should be but I continue to bounce and rock sideways over the slightest bumps. Also the cargo pad is worthless. It is thin and has no substance and has wrinkled into a gnarly mess. The dealership says we had to have closed the cargo door on it and that just did not happen. The 2004 was a stronger fabric and much higher quality.

Unintended Acceleration Warning
By r2theman on 05/20/11 12:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We are or have been very loyal Toyota and Lexus owners for many years. Our 2010 RX 350 was an upgrade from the 2006 IS 350. The Vehicle is a great ride except for the unintended acceleration. It came very close to tragedy 2 weeks ago on an interstate. I have heard about the Toyota problem but didn't want to believe that it would happened to our RX. There is less than 20k on the vehicle. It started acting up a few months ago, it would accelerate over set cruise speed by 10 miles hr but wasn't life threatening, braking stop the acceleration. This happen twice with me & twice with my wife until the brake didn't stop the problem acceleration. She couldn't get it stop by jabbing the brakes hard,

Lexus problems
By woodywood on 12/27/10 19:29 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving two Lexus RX models and after walking away from two major accidents we purchased a 2010 Rx 350. We have the same problem with the bumper pulling loose. We had the same problem with a 2010 hs250h that we found had double back tape applied to hold it in place. All I can say is whats up Lexus ? If I want a car that is taped together . I think I can find one at a dump. I expect better than this from a company that says it takes pride in its quality.

FANTASTIC
By Frank Miller on 12/04/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned several different new auto- mobiles and this is definitely the finest of them all. I have 10000 miles on it and haven't had to do anything but regular service. It is a combination of quality and pride of ownership. The satisfaction of owning a car that you can get in and go without worrying what needs to be fixed is wonderful. I feel that it is the finest car on the road for me. I love my RX 350. I would recommend it to anyone! The quality is worth the extra money!

WOW
By busseyky on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded a '99 RX 300 w/141000 miles. Loved it and this one even more. Little to complain about in only a few weeks of ownership. No reason to believe my experience with the 2010 will be any different than the last 10 years.

Needs a few things
By don skaggs on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Dual exhaust. A better remote start system that keeps the car running rather than killing the engine when the door is opened. Side molding for door protection. Chrome front grill. Ambient lighting for foot wells.

Roadside Assistance is not good
By dave22750 on 11/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had Lexus vehicles for the last 10 years and don't have any complaints until now. The vehicles are great however the first time we have to use roadside assistance, it was a bust. We had to call roadside assistance a month ago because we had an accident that was not too serious but bad enough that the car could not be driven. Bottom line, 4 hours later they came to get the car. At our location, it should have only taken 1 1/2 hours at the most. It was not the fault of the wrecker company but a mix- up at roadside assistance that delayed the wrecker. We have had no resolution from Lexus at all on this. Pray that you don't need roadside assistance.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 Suv in VA is:

$123 per month*