2010 Lexus RX 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:
Great SUV
By houston77079 on 01/21/12 02:41 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was my wife's lexus. The car was great. Great engine and great ride. Never a problem. Lexus dealer is awesome. First class all the way.

WOW
By busseyky on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded a '99 RX 300 w/141000 miles. Loved it and this one even more. Little to complain about in only a few weeks of ownership. No reason to believe my experience with the 2010 will be any different than the last 10 years.

Needs a few things
By don skaggs on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Dual exhaust. A better remote start system that keeps the car running rather than killing the engine when the door is opened. Side molding for door protection. Chrome front grill. Ambient lighting for foot wells.

Roadside Assistance is not good
By dave22750 on 11/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had Lexus vehicles for the last 10 years and don't have any complaints until now. The vehicles are great however the first time we have to use roadside assistance, it was a bust. We had to call roadside assistance a month ago because we had an accident that was not too serious but bad enough that the car could not be driven. Bottom line, 4 hours later they came to get the car. At our location, it should have only taken 1 1/2 hours at the most. It was not the fault of the wrecker company but a mix- up at roadside assistance that delayed the wrecker. We have had no resolution from Lexus at all on this. Pray that you don't need roadside assistance.

Second RX
By dave22750 on 10/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had a 2000 RX300 for 10 years and 180,000 miles and decided we needed a new one. Have had the 2010 RS now for a month. Excellent vehicle. I don't know why all the negative reviews. Quality seems great. Solid driving feel. Smooth, quiet, and comfortable. I enjoy playing tunes on my iphone through the bluetooth and like not having to mess with keys in the ignition. My wife misses the room between the seats on the floor and the sunglass holder above. The available space given under the console is not that convenient. If the reliability of the new one is as good as the old one, I will be happy.

Solid B+ Performer
By Dallas owners 8/2009 on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Owners for over a year now. Great highway cruiser (frequent 2-5 hr trips); very quiet and comfortable. Front seats are superb! Very nice instrument display, especially when driving at night. Storage b/t seats is very nice idea and quite convenient. Very nice balance b/t handling and ride - I laugh every time I see discussion about "handling" and SUVs - if you want sports car handling - buy a sports car! The RX is a very good choice for those wanting comfort with a healthy dose of versatility.

Drive Train
By Micky Corsetti on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was making a turn going approx 10 miles an hour when a retaining clip on the right front axle broke resulting in the car not being able to move except to roll to a stop. The car had to be towed to a Lexus dealership. They said there was also a bolt missing in the bearing carrier. Now I am afraid to drive worrying that it will happen again. I took it back to the dealership I purchased it from to see if they would give me my money back so I could purchase another car, but they would only give me 75% of my purchase price. I left the dealership very disappointed,with my car. What would have happened if this happened on the freeway?

Lexus Navigation system lousy
By PCD on 08/19/10 08:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall the vehicle is fine. It's comfortable and has many features. I'd recommend the car itself but not the purchase of the navigation system. When the car is in motion the navigation menu options are unavailable except for eDestinations which is a subscription service available for a fee. You can issue voice commands to the GPS while driving however the information returned is extremely limited. A query to the POI for example returns 3 choices. Effectively the navigation system is useless while driving. Technically you probably shouldn't use it while driving but there's no option to allow your passenger to use it either. You are better off buying a portable or aftermarket GPS system.

Don't believe the few bad reviews
By huntid on 07/02/10 12:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Do not believe the few bad reviews here. I STRONGLY believe, in my opinion only, that these are spies from the other car companies, the closest competitors writing some of this nonsense. Just a warning. Use your common sense. I have owned the car for almost a year now. Fact: it is the smoothest and quietest SUV you can buy. People are posting that it's a little trucky but there is a little truth to that, but please note this is the best of all competitors out there. Fact: center console does fail miserably in design. But, I can live with it. I just drove to the Sequioas and a new X5 overheated, I just zoomed by laughing. Fact: Lexus is the most reliable car available

SoccerMomMobile
By Arnie on 06/26/10 09:43 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is designed for politically correct soccer moms. They have eliminated the ash-tray, lighter and change holder. For just the front seat (1 driver, 1 passenger), they now have 3 cup holders and spaces for an almost infinite number of water bottles. There is no outlet for a cellphone charger or radar-detector. The center armrest is way too far back to rest anything but your right elbow on. Whoever designed this clunker must be related to the guy who changed the formula in coca-cola.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus RX 350 in VA is:

$124 per month*