2010 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Review: Great look and feel, not worth

2010 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Review

Great look and feel, not worth the price
By MG on

2010 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have owned this car for almost 1 year. It is great to look and drive, has a solid, smooth ride, doesn't feel like you're driving a 3 ton car.I've had many comments from other riders about the smooth ride. Offroading is no trouble at all. For the price however, I've had too many little things go wrong. My back up camera has reset, so it is reversed its image and the lines that show where you are heading are gone. You don't know what station you are listening to when the Nav screen is up kills me. Voice activation of the system is poor. Can't find any POI's. the seat heater in the back is labeled blue and red, so why doesn't it cool like the front seats?

Solid drive, smooth, but can really move when you want it to. Offroading is simple and feel very secure and stable in grass, dirt, snow. Rear entertainment system is good, except you have to turn up the volume for a movie, then turn it down when you go back to radio.

Better repair process through LR. Better Nav, better voice controls. Better use of the neat computer screen odometer, ability to customize. LR ran out of the 5 view camera system due to high demand - reminds me of Apple and not making enough iphone 4's. automatic start, option for power trunk lift