Patriot
By Dan on
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
Have had nothing but problems. Will never buy another Jeep or Chrysler product. Trans went out at 60k. Ball joints and control arms are shot at 65k. ESP module went out along with the cruise at 50k. Back window leaks slightly. Don't know what is next?
Favorite Features
Not much at this point.
Suggested Improvements
Seats are horrible. Can't go more than a 100 miles. Gas tank too small. More power and Better quality!
By tunermonkey
on 09/23/13 13:54 PM (PDT)

47k? My first set of control arms/ball joints went at 37k, 1k out of warranty and right after I just put a brand new set of rubber on. Jeep was kind enough to replace the arms under "warranty" w/ deductible, but I was SOL on the new tires that were junked. Control arms/ball joints went again at 70k. At 77k, the throttle body went out which I just fixed this past weekend. I've owned nothing but Chryslers in the 20 years I've been driving, but this Jeep has convinced me that it's time to explore greener pastures.

By luvmyxterra
on 12/11/11 19:37 PM (PST)

You're lucky you got 65K out of yours. Mine is just 3 years old, and I had to replace both lower control arms at 47k. Looking to dump mine.