2010 Jaguar XF Consumer Review: Love This Car!

2010 Jaguar XF - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.2L V8 6-speed Automatic)

Love This Car!
By Dallas on

2010 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I just leased the 2010 XF luxury in Porcelain with the tan interior. It is gorgeous and I've received a ton of compliments. I had the dealer paint the back bottom bumper piece the same Porcelain color and it looks SWEET! (It comes with that piece unpainted). The XFR is the only model that comes from the factory with it already paint matched. Worth the extra $200. I also got the dealer installed Chrome Package which comes with 18 chrome wheels, Chrome side air vents, chrome rearview mirror covers and dark tinted windows. This makes the car stand out from the pack. CHECK THIS CAR OUT!

Interior and Exterior styling beats all its German competitors hands down. I love the keyless start and the transmission knob that raises when the car starts. At night the whole car has this neon blue ambient lighting which makes you feel like you're in an ultra sleek night club. It's sporty and lux.

This model doesn't have lumbar support adjustments which I really would like to have. I know the Premium + models do. The wood trim is a bit light for my taste. I prefer the darker walnut that is standard in the Premium. Also there is no digital speedometer. You have to manually read the analog.