After sitting in all the cars in this class, I chose the Sonata
By bobbybear on
2012 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
This car class cost 20-30 thousand dollars, and paying on a car without a warranty is dumb, so unless you're paying cash, there are only 3 cars left to consider, the Hyundai Sonata, the Kia Optima, and the Suzuki Kazachi. All 3 offer best in class warranties of 10yr./100,000 miles. The Suzuki's less gas MPG, with less horsepower, that was a looser. That left the Sonata and Optima to test drive. The Optima has a tighter, sportier feel, while the Sonata was a little more comfortable in ride quality, so at my age, I chose the Sonata, but would've been happy with the Optima. Both are exceptional cars! If you don't want to pay on a car without a warranty, then like me, the decision's easy!
Favorite Features
Warranty is the top feature, I can't pay on a car with no warranty. If the other car companies don't believe in their cars to match the Hyundai warranty, then why should I !!! Sitting in the Sonata, you feel the same quality as you feel in a Camry, or Accord, but at a cheaper price!
Suggested Improvements
None right now! The improvements made in the last 2 years on the Sonata are very impressive, a far superior car to any previous Sonata!
By jay105
on 03/13/12 11:35 AM (PDT)

It is funny that in my posts using a complete different approach we came to a sImiliar conclusion (SOnata and Optima). Congrats on your new car

By shop74
on 07/05/12 10:36 AM (PDT)

Yes I like my Sonata better too than the Optima and I am 38... the optima has cheap looking interior.