Spread the good word!
By Prelude kid on
1995 Honda Prelude Si 2dr Coupe
I love this car! the Prelude had the styling and performance to jerk me away from the dog-slow Eclipse GS that I'd been hooked on since watching The Fast and the Furious. It's handling is reminiscent of a Stingray ie: the faster you go, the more she just wants to suck to the pavement. Spread the word people! I got mine for $6500 and can blow away any eclipse in my town. This is a very good, and VERY underrated car. Civics can't touch her and the new V-6 Eclipse gets a very good competition on the highway from the 'lude. I stand 5'9" and it's very comfortable to drive, as long as nobody has the misfortune of sitting behind me.
Favorite Features
4-spd automatic. Much more aggressive than any other automatic I've ever driven. That fourth gear makes her almost as quick as a standard, but don't think of hard acceleration in D4. Drop down to D1, tap through the gears maually, and you'll see just what the 'lude can do.
Suggested Improvements
It's an older car and the body style has been discontinued so I don't think an suggestions can help, other than to say I wish I had a larger back seat (friends find out how well their knees fit into their eye sockets)