Used 1995 Honda Prelude Si Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Honda Prelude - Consumer Reviews

Si 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (11 reviews )

Honda Prelude
By kevo

1995 Honda Prelude Si Si 2dr Coupe

I purchased a 1995 Honda Prelude about one year ago. I have put 20,000 miles on it and it still runs just as good as the day that I bought it. I have done some performance changes such as a carbon fiber hood, an exhaust, and a cold air intake. I am very impressed with the performance of the car. It has good pickup and drives very smooth.

Favorite Features

I think I like the design of the dash and the aerodynamic shape of the car.

Suggested Improvements

I cant think of any changes that should be made stock. I enjoy the way it is now.

It Just Keeps Going!
By Spirited

1995 Honda Prelude Si Si 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with 127000 miles on it. The car has been amazing. Nothing but normal service needed at 176000 miles. Runs great. I have never added a drop of oil Fun to drive. The car is driven every day and this includes a good bit of stop and go driving. Amazing vehicle. Only problem is a bit of paint fading from sitting out in the open all theise years.

Favorite Features

Lots of driving fun for the bucks!

Suggested Improvements

Braking could be improved. Upgraded braked components would do the trick.

Bombdiggy
By ALi Baba

1995 Honda Prelude Si Si 2dr Coupe

this car is great and it looks like an expensive rich sporty car and its not which is good for middle class people....it drives really good can take sharp turns and it has quick acceleration and a lot of horespower for it being a four cylinder and its pretty good on gas

Favorite Features

the dashboard is like an airplane

Suggested Improvements

its bumpy on bad rough roads and the back seats are to small but i guess thats good so i wont have to drive people

fun to corner
By Fang

1995 Honda Prelude Si Si 2dr Coupe

Whenever I made a sharp turn in my prelude, it just makes me feel handsome. The build quality is also outstanding. The only problem is that the car feels bumpy on uneven road. I think Honda could not avoid this problem since the car is too light.

Favorite Features

Engine and handling, interior design

Suggested Improvements

Brake needs more power

Prelude Power
By Prelude Driver

1995 Honda Prelude Si Si 2dr Coupe

I used to drive a 95 Acura Integra GSR. The GSR was a fun car to drive. Excellent gas mileage. Fast. Redline at 8k rpm. Lacked torque from 0-40 mph...smaller engine 1.8L Prelude kicks butt. No need to replace shifter. Lots of power with 2.3L engine. Handles like it's on rails. Not us much aftermarket parts like GSR but there's enough parts to go around. I miss the high rev 8k rpm. Wish I had the 2.3L engine with the GSR body.

Favorite Features

Like the shifter. Interior feels like a fighter jet cockpit. 2.3L engine...good amount of torque for its value. Decent gas mileage. Plenty of room for speaker system.

Suggested Improvements

Wish it had a traditional dashboard indicators and readings...I don't like the lit displays. Car is too long. Looks could improve by shaving a couple of inches from the front.