2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Nice to Drive

2010 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

Nice to Drive
By North Coast Shopper on

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

First brand new car I've purchased in 30 yrs. Replaced a 2000 Maxima and, yes, I miss the pickup and comfort that the Maxima had BUT the Maxima rode so low that my vision was constantly blocked by SUV's and trucks and it drove me crazy. The CR-V is comfortable, the interior is roomy and I can see in front of me. I am happy with the trade off of safety for speed. Besides, while the car doesn't accelerate as quickly I find I don't mind it at all. Mileage was low to begin with but since I hit the 2000 mile mark (it only had 4 miles on it when I got it) I am getting about 21 in town and 28 on the highway - better than my Maxima and I don't need premium gasoline!

Heated seats, backup camera and navigation system, power front seat and sun glass holder. Love the space between the center console and dash - perfect for my purse. Uses regular gas - big $$ savings for me.

Passenger power seat. Memory power seat would be nice. Better cruise control, this one doesn't hold well on very slight hills and allows the car to speed up. Ability to unlock back without unlocking all the other doors.
By godeacs
on 02/12/11 20:32 PM (PST)

Hate to tell you BUT you didn't need to use premium gas on your Maxima! I drove one for 7+ yrs on regular and it did just fine.