2004 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Spring for the EX it is worth it
By JohnV on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

So far so good, I just purchased my vehicle on the 25th of Sep 03. I have driven it loaded down from Illinois to Denver and will continue on to San Diego. Even though I had three people in the car and tons of clothing etc the civic performed admirably. The seats are extrememly comfortable on long rides.

Best Buy
By Iceblue on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I just got my 04 Civic Cp, and I love it. We got the first 04 in our area. The salesman wasnt pushy at all. My Civic has exellent build quality and great looks. And I love the engine. No problems so far but that can be expected form a Honda.The Civic is a true best buy.

Not as good as they say!!!
By bliv on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Car has nice behaviour in hard breaking but i find it noisy at Hway speeds. I felt confortable but did not felt much feedback from road when cornering.

What a great car
By Rich JC on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I drive more than 150 miles a day and this car is quiet smooth and comfortable. On top of that, I get between 45 and 50 miles per gallon and more than half of the trip is at 70 MPH. The car now has over 9,000 miles on it and so far I have had no unscheduled maintenance and no failures. I've driven into the mountains, out to the desert, and all over town and I look forward to my daily drive.