1990 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic CRX model:
Cute, quick, quirky...
By WhtTiger47 on 07/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback 2dr Coupe

My very first car, my baby. My white 1989 CRX DX was a dream car. Like me, the car is small and likes to get anywhere fast. She can zip in and out of traffic with no difficulty, but driver beware. The bigger trucks and SUVs tend not to notice the tiny CRX sharing the road with them. Cops, however, do take notice. Also, there are no back seats so you never have to drive your car on those car-load road trips!

Great car
By crxtcee on 07/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

This is one of the best cars on the road. For a 2 seater, the car has a lot of room inside. This thing is comfy. The power and handling are superb and the ergonomics are fantastic. If you are someone who is into tinkering, this car is for you. If you are looking for a reliable mode of transportation, look no further. I've currently have over 230K miles on mine! This car is fantastic for all buyers.

Quck , Agile, and Small
By crxlover on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

i got my crx to build into a show car ,and its working perfectly. it is the best car ivew ever owned! i never would have thought that little car would have such space in side of the car. what can i say, its a honda!

GO Si!
By crxey on 03/01/02 22:44 PM (PST)

1990 Honda Civic CRX Hatchback Si 2dr Coupe

i own a black 1990 CRX si and i love it! My car was a present to me on my 18th birthday, but i've wanted one for a long time. It's so quick and handles like it's a part of you. Another noteworthy aspect is the interior layout, for such a little car it fits me perfectly....and i'm not small, yet my girlfriend who is only 5'1" says she likes it to...so it is very versatile. I love my car and i give it a 10!!!