Used 2011 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Luxury, Performance, Affordable
By Tom Verghese on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda has done it again with the 2011 Accord 4 cyl sedan (leather with navigation/ rear-view camera) It feels like the Acura TSX / TL on the inside, is built on the same frame as the $ 43,000 Acura TL. It tales regular gas (instead of premium) and actual does 27 mpg in mixed driving. On the highway you can easily get 35 mpg if you drive carefully. if you want performance, the 4 cyl engine is more than adequate fro passing, merging and cornering safely. Cornering is a joy and almost feels like a BMW 328 xi. Main drawback is lack of AWD version for people who live in the snow belt like me.

Honda Household
By cam on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased my '11 Accord Coupe and have less than 100 miles on it. Initially thought that the ride was too firm, but tested the tires' air pressures and found them to be 6 to 8 pounds too high. After adjustment the ride is just about right for a performance vehicle. Striking appearance with the polished metal exterior color, black pin stripes, black leather interior and 18" styled, light gray alloy wheels. Have heard criticism about Accord brakes, but these seem great too me, with a good progressive feel as you depress the pedal. Excellent sound system. Handles like it's on a rail with little movement in the corners. Center stack is a little involved, but fun to learn and easy to operate.

Great design
By Mike Greenwald on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car. I looked at the 2010 Accords & was comparing it the Altimas, VW CC, Sonata, Fusion & Malibu. I read all kinds of reviews & it seemed like all the cars were compared to the Accord. I didn't really like the back of the 2010 Accord , so I decided to wait til the 2011's came out to see it in in person instead of just internet pictures. I loved the changes to the front & rear of the Accord. I drove it and all the above mentioned cars and I realized the Accord's overall package was the best for me. The other cars were rated well, but I didn't think any of them were as nice a car with the quality & reliability as Honda. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy the 2011 Accord.