2010 Honda Accord 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - First car

2010 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

First car
By Jeff on

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2010 Honda Accord Ex-l coupe on 3/31/10 from first team honda. The buying process was smooth and easy, and the price was truly unbeatable. Before purchasing the Accord i looked at the Ford Focus, Ford Fusion, Vw Jetta, Vw GTI, Nissan Rogue,Nissan Frontier, Volvo S40, and GMC Terrain. After looking at these car the accord was the best. It offers a comfortable ride, a sporty look,and good build quality. I also drove the Sedan which is a total different beast it offers a choppy and noisy ride, and rattles but the coupe is so much smoother and more powerful because it has more hp than the lx-p 190 vs 177. I would recommend this car to any one.

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats, 6 airbags, sunroof, bluetooth, easy access to rear seat, large trunk, good gas mileage, legendary honda build quality and great engine (K24).,exhaust tip, gauges,auto head lamps,and flashy looks reminds me on an infiniti g37

Suggested Improvements

18 in.rims and the lip spoiler would be nice to be able to get with out getting the v6, offer gray interior (black shows dirt beware), height adjustable pass. seat,and better ipod pairing instead of an aux input.