2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
A solid choice
By Stu on 07/11/09 16:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

A very good car. No problems except for a grinding noise in back window when raised or lowered. Warranty covered it. -Lots of interior room. -Good (not great) mileage. 25/26 city, 33/34 highway. -Smooth 4 cyl. engine. -Nice manual tranny. -Should last for a long time! -Nice, intuitive controls.

Good car with a few faults
By Travel Junkie on 06/16/08 09:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my 2007 Accord for almost 10 months now and have 23,000 Miles on it. I love the car, but it leaves more power to be desired in the low rpm. My g/f's 08 Civic seems more peppy and feels quicker in the low ranges. I do not abuse my car and have had all services done by a certified Honda dealer. Recently, I have had trouble with the brakes "Clunking" when applied at low speeds. I also hear a clunk sometimes when making low speed turns, but not in curves. Overall, I am very happy with the car. I average 34 mpg (more than double my truck.) This is a highway car even though most people will probably use it as a city car. If I had more city driving to do, I would buy the Civic.

Solid car
By rsand on 11/20/07 06:32 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2007 honda accord lx 4 door 2.4 manual transmission in september 2007. Thank you honda for doing a body change in the 2007.

Thought about BMW and Volvo but..
By Jon S on 08/21/07 17:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was a 7 yr Honda Civic owner and I really wanted to branch out to something more exciting and sexy; BMW or Volvo. But after months of research and learning what I know about reliability and resale value of these brands, I could not leave Honda. I am very pleased with my honda accord LX 4 cyl manual. I really love the shifting in a Honda, compared to a Toyota, which is more mushy and clunky. A Honda shift is smooth and exact. Love getting a bigger car but still 26/34 mpg. Very happy.

Really disappointed
By Billy on 07/04/07 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We were very excited about our first Honda. Words cannot express how disappointed I am with the car and with the dealership. The rear windows in the car have not worked properly since the night we got it home, dealership has replaced everything except the window pane itself and we are still having problems with it. The car makes a loud whining noise when moving in reverse, dealer claims it's just regular brake noise. Fuel economy is great, but the quality of this car is awful. As soon as my head is above water I'm going back to Toyota. A lot of my friends love their Accords, I think I just got a bad apple, which unfortunately tarnishes my entire image of Honda. Will never buy another.

My third Accord LX 5-speed in a row...
By Lannie on 12/31/06 18:28 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I suppose at some point I could drive something other than an Accord... but why? As the saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I'm a middle- aged lady, and I have three priorities when considering a vehicle: Reliability, reliability, and reliability. When I get in my car and turn the key, I want it to work. Flawlessly. Every time. For the past eight years, my Accords have done exactly that; so, I leased another one. (I believe this is what the youngsters call a "no-brainer".) I waited an extra two days so that my dealer could find me one equipped with a five-speed manual, which I love. I still get a kick from actually DRIVING a car; especially a really nice one like the 2007 Accord.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.