2005 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Glad I bought one

2005 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Review

Glad I bought one
By gatorfan on

2005 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I traded her 2001 BMW 330ci for the 2005 Honda Accord Coupe. Coming from a BMW we knew we had to max the new car out so it has everything except the 17 inch wheel option. The car's build and fit are perfect. The doors, windows, and sun roof all close solidly, giving a feel of quality. The cabin provides a quieter ride than the BMW did, which was one of the things we wanted to improve. The ride is smooth and sure. We felt it was considerably better than the Toyota Solara. There are very few things you can add as options on the Honda where Toyota will tack on a hundred dollars or so for options. The V-6 is strong and the 5-speed auto shifts seamlessless.

The navigation system is a real blast to work with. The "voice-activated" controls are a real convenience. The stereo is adequate and the XM radio is well worth the $10/mo charge after 3 free months.

Improvements could be made with auto locking and unlocking doors, autmatic rear view dimmer, memory seats, and a power passenger seat.