Wow
By tbutton on
2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
My wife drives a 3 series and I've been jealous confined to a 3/4 ton pickup for several years. I've looked at a zillion cars including Minis, Audi S4, 1 Series, Mazdaspeed3, GTI, etc. So glad I settled on this. It is beautiful on the outside and drives as neatly buttoned down as the 3 series. But boy does it get up and go better than just about anything. And what a sweet noise it makes when you hit about 4000 rpm. The Brembo package not only brings her to a stop quickly but gives it a great feel on the road with no body roll at all. And as a tall guy, the room in the front seats is appreciated far more than the 3 series cockpit. Forget the back seats. lol
Favorite Features
SYNC rocks, but expect to spend some time memorizing command that matter to you. Brembos amaze. And the kind of gunsmoke wheels that come with the package get compliments right and left. I also think this is probably the best body styling ever on a mustang. It looks mean and the stock spoiler doesn't look corny. Finally, that 5.0 liter is phenomenal.
Suggested Improvements
Telescope would be nice, but I am very comfortable. Some better storage options for things you want easy access to like your phone, a coffee card, etc. Even just having a pocket on the sunvisor would be a massive boon. I'd certainly use it more than the mirror.