The Pony Lives Again!
By Mark on
2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
WOW! I Luv It. I I haven't been impressed by the stangs over the past years, BUT IT'S BACK NOW! I grew up with Mustangs and Shelbys so to watch it return to form is a smart move by Ford. The GT has the power of the Shelby and Cobra of the 60's, so look out the muscle is back. 300HP V8 screams excitement on the road. Plus the 6" wide wheel base adds to stability. Although the Shaker audio system sounds great the exhaust sounds better and echoes the pure power of this Mustang. The MPG for the power is better than expected. This is a muscle car and you will love ever inch of it. Expect a lot of attention, young and old are turning their heads to this totally redesigned Mustang of the past.
Favorite Features
Where should I start. Exterior...Excellent! Interior...Excellent and comfortable! I guess the best is walking out to the garage taking a quick look and starting it up. Put it in gear and GO! You're Gone!
Suggested Improvements
NONE. Maybe the only suggestion I would make is that all the 2005 stangs should be a GT premium with the Deluxe interior and 17" Wheels. (Chrome wheels should also be a option also)