Head Turner
By Bernie on
2005 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
This is a great car, and lots of fun to drive. First sports car I've ever had, and let me tell you it is very powerful. You really have to use the cruise control to maintain legal speed. You don't feel like your speeding. I have the Red Fire Red with standard 17 inch wheels, standard interior with Shaker 500 system, which sounds great. I have 6300 miles on it, and I have not had any problems with it. Overall, it is a great car to drive and just go cruising. Lots of people come up to me and want to look and hear the machine. Gas mileage is not too good, but reasonable. One minute negative is that the amplifier gets very hot with the windows down and you can feel it in your legs.
Favorite Features
The style of the GT is probably the best feature of the car. The powerful and growling noise of the engine is the second best feature, and my third is the Shaker 500 stereo system.
Suggested Improvements
The passenger seat needs to be like the driver's seat. You sit too low on the passenger seat. The pedals should be adjustable for shorter people; that way they don't have to sit so close to the steering wheel. Better quality on the plastic snaps that hold some of the interior together. Cup holders.