Awesome '05 Pony
By Marilyn Osburn on
2005 Ford Mustang Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
I love the vehicle with three small exceptions. Two weeks after I took delivery one of the center caps flew off on the expressway. I ordered a new one from the dealership and it's been one week and it still isn't in. The second is the drainage set up around the deck lid. It drains down between the body and the back of the taillight and takes all the debris with it. I'm talking leaves,etc. I also think the shoulder harnesses could be more comfortable. They seem to catch everyone across their neck. Those are very small items and I'd recommend this car to anyone looking for something fun to drive. It turns a LOT of heads and is a real conversation starter with strangers!
Favorite Features
Excellent handling, 1000 watt Shaker sound system, "My Color" display, very comfortable seats, more leg room than the previous body style. Pretty quick for a six cylinder.
Suggested Improvements
Secure the center caps; design the shoulder harness so it doesn't catch across the neck; stop the leaves, etc. from draining behind the taillights from around the deck lid.