2008 Ford Focus 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Good little car

2008 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Review

Good little car
By Bryan on

2008 Ford Focus SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This little car is more than what I expected for the cost. I would have to say it moves nicely and does not have any issues getting around for a little 2.0 liter. I am happy to lower my payments as this is a great car for the money, I would choose it over a Honda civic any day of the week. Our other car is a 06’ Honda Accord and the Focus is quieter than my fully loaded V6 Accord. The interior is clean and well thought out as the controls with the satellite radio and sync take a little getting used to. I will have to say that “The Sync is far superior to the i-control of the BMW 5 series and the Honda Accord that I own.” This is a gas saver and a great commuter car and garage others

Favorite Features

The favorite feature is the Sync™ it is a gem of a system and should not be overlooked and is worth every penny compared to even the best Bluetooth headsets like the Jawbone. “The Sync™ is wonderful and the best value of any accessory.”

Suggested Improvements

The instrument cluster is clean but yet lacking some current design considerations. I would steal this one form the new Civic hybrid and stick with the blue theme and bring it into the instrument cluster, the current gauges break up the flow of design. Focus also could use some rear headrests.