2002 Dodge Ram Wagon Van Consumer Reviews

2002 Dodge Ram Wagon Van - Consumer Reviews

2002 Dodge Ram Wagon 1500 3dr Van (3.9L 6cyl 3A)

View reviews for a specific Ram Wagon model:
Good Rig
By virgil77 on 08/17/05 09:10 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Wagon Van 1500 3dr Van (3.9L 6cyl 3A)

Have an '02 Ram Van 1500, Regency Conversion, 3.9l V6, 3 speed automatic. Bought it because it was roomy and relatively cheap ($19k brand new in Aug 03). I really like the van but my wife has trouble getting in and out of it. Passengers really, really like the 2nd row captain's chairs and 3rd row bench. I added a flip down TV and they really enjoy that. I thought the V6 would be underpowered but except for merging onto freeways I am satisfied. 4 speed auto might have helped. Fuel economy is acceptable, 15 mpg typical on the highway, 13 in town. Have gotten 17 mpg on the highway if I keep my speed down.

Reliable family hauler
By FedExMatty on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Dodge Ram Wagon Van 2500 3dr Ext Van (5.2L 8cyl 4A)

This van has been wonderful for our growing family. We took it on a trip the summer of 2003 from GA to MN back tom GA then to FL all in a 2.5 week time. We had ample room for our family of six and the vehicle performed flawlessly. We also pulled a camper from GA to AL and it had no troulbe. I couldn't even tell the camper was there. We love it!!!!!!

Fifteen passenger van
By Mike Sova on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Wagon Van 3500 Maxi 3dr Ext Van (5.2L 8cyl 4A)

Purchased the van in Florida with 16,000 miles on the odometer ($16,000). At 25,000 miles the air conditioning quit and both front control arms broke. Both items were fixed by a dealer in Michigan at no cost to us. We purchased the van to pull a 3800 lb (empty) horse trailer. It does this with ease. It will carry a seemingly infinite amount of cargo (seats are back in Fla.) Overall my wife and I are happy with the vehicle.

2002 Dodge Ram Conversion Van
By C. Isaacson on 09/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Dodge Ram Wagon Van 1500 3dr Van (3.9L 6cyl 3A)

I have only had the van for about 2 weeks. So far so good. I chose to purchase the 5.2 Liter V8 over the 3.9 Liter V6. Glad I did. I also opted for a conversion van which offered some nice amenities. Dealershiop was offering 0% financing for 60 months and $10,000 dollars off.