2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: Great Truck

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Great Truck
By Casey on

2009 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Been looking at this truck online since it came out. I kept finding myself going back to it. I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee that I loved and I didn't need to get a new truck, but I had to go look at them in person, and then with all the incentives, I couldn't resist. I LOVED IT!! The truck not only looks great, but it drives great too. The other big trucks cannot even compare in styling to the Dodge. I had to have the sport. Wanted silver, got blue and have got so many compliments on the color!!My only gripe is that I wish I would have purchased it 2 weeks later so that I could have had the government guarantee. I just hope Chrystler/Dodge can pull through these tough times.

Of course the HEMI. The Color, Exterior/Interior styling, Too many other things to list.

More Bass in the sterio, Chrome wheels, not chrome clad. I have to have one replaced already, because the chrome cover, comes off too easy. Headliner has also been replaced, because of factory defect.