2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Review: A must drive truck!

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Review

A must drive truck!
By helpwanted on

2002 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

This truck drives great and has plenty of power from the 4.7 liter and rides like a Caddy. I will also say that I was totally against buying a Dodge due to there past quality issues. So far this truck has been trouble free and I have yet to see any complaints of quality on the multiple boards that I review. I would highly recommend a test drive of this new Ram 1500 before buying one of the others. No regrets from this X-Toyota guy.

"Get the hell out of my way grill". Excellent placement of grab handles for easy in & out, no need for sissy bars. Plenty of usefull storage under the seats and inside the seat cushion. Nice steering wheel feedback. Very comfortable seats

Rear seat needs head rest for adult safety! The front end should sit higher for a level 4x4 look. Dodge needs a better selection of optional wheels. Tow package 4-pin wire needs to be longer. Rear fender liners are a must for a truck, should not be an option!