2005 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: Whoa - This Car Is Sweet!

2005 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Review

Whoa - This Car Is Sweet!
By Jeff on

2005 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've bought about 30 new cars in my life and recently traded in my Ford truck for a new '05 Neon, primarily for the fuel savings. I had a '98 Neon that I drove for 150,000+ miles trouble free, so I knew they were reliable. This new model (SXT) is so much nicer than the 98 I can't believe it. It's comfortable, quick, and looks great. The fit and finish is outstanding and the price is reasonable. The suspension and steering and feel of the car is just flat "stuck." I really don't see how the folks at Daimler Chrysler can afford to sell this car for the price they charge, it's that nice of a car. It feels almost large inside and is so well made and tight that I recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Windshield trim, pick up, trunk space, kicking stereo system standard, sun roof is really sweet, A/C is very cold, fit and finish is beyond outstanding, paint job is beautiful (Benz quality), Good OEM tires and nice rims. It sits up well, looks good at rest, and hauls the mail down the road.