2005 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Magnum model:
Magnum R/T
By Mike Zuro on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The R/T handles like my old Trans-Am. The ESP works great without the driver knowing it. The interior is very quiet and standard features available on the R/T are plenty.

Love my Magnum!!!
By Todd Brown on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this car,walked into the dealer turned the corner and stopped. Told my wife thats my car right there. Major head turner,EVERYONE stares,we live in Arizona and there are very few on the road. Questions from most people,what is that?,are they expensive?,Can I look inside?,I didn't know it came with six cylinder,etc. Perfect ride.

Magnum
By Nightbreed on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've have my 5.7 liter magnum rt for 3 days now and I've love everything about it. It feels like a race car and a luxury car rolled into one. The hemi is a major jump from the 3.5 and is worth the price of admission. The looks of the car have people dropping their jaws. All I can say is I'm thrilled to have one in my driveway.

WOW!!
By gallowhl on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was in love the moment I laid eyes on my black Magnum. I wasn't even aware that it existed. My husband and I were looking for a 2nd option to the new Mazda when we say the front end of this amazing vehicle. We studied the lines of the body, the options, the gas mileage, the interior (what we could see. The lot was closed at the time). Within 10 minutes of leaving the lot we both agreed that we had just changed our minds. We bought it the next day. SOFT is the word I would use to describe the way it rides and handles. It the most different looking vehicle I've seen. It also seems to have a personality to it. It's perfect for me and anyone who appreciates

Back to the Future
By Magnum - Radar on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have always loved the Chevy Nomad, and when I first laid eyes on the vechicle, I knew it was build for me. The station wagon 50's look. The feels of nostagia, I get when I'm behind the wheel. This vehicle reminds me of when I was a child. I have always loved wagons. That was the main reason I bought this. Exceptional automobile. Beautiful. Comfortable. Great performance. Test drive this car before your next purchase. You gotta be in it, for it to truely win you over.

Magnificent
By beergut9000 on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The magnum has everything you would want in a wagon. IT is very comfortable for both the people who are driving and the kids in the back. THis car is fun to drive because of the power under the hood (even though I did not get the Hemi the magnum still preformes perfectly). Even though this car is a wagon it is great. Most people think of wagons being uncool but the magnum chages all of that. Also the magnum is the wagon version of the chrysler 300. I got this car instead because of its looks rear leg room comfort ant its big trunk. if you want a car with a perfect 10 the magnum is for you.

Just got my Hemi Magnum!
By MRSIX on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The car is an eyeful! From every angle you smile when you look at it. I selected the Black Metallic Pearl with every option except the trailer package. My first impression when I saw the car was astonishment with the unique stance and look. For a US carmaker, Dodge has definately outdone themselves. I have waited 18 months for this car to happen, and I am not disappointed. The car drives incredibly well at all speeds. Acceleration from a standing start is not stellar, but the car comes into its own when entering the on ramp, and from 60 to 100.

This is the car!
By bigdaddyoc on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I can honestly say I love this car. I've had mine for just over a week and 700 miles and have no complaints...ok well the gas gauge and my atm card might complain but all in the name of fun. For an all around daily driver with room to spare it doesn't get any better. It has the power and handling of a decent sports car, yet seats 5 comfortably with their luggage. So far I've pushed the car pretty hard and it just keeps taking it. Be prepared for the 2nd set of tires..it will come soon!

Styling and perfomance is back .. Magnum
By Mr. High Hat on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum SE Rwd 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Magnum is a head turner. I've been asked at stop lights and parking lots, What are you driving. When I tell them it's a Dodge they are surprised. They are expecting a foreign car badge name.Due to the 50's look this car is begging to have performance items and dressup pkgs available before the year is out. The 3.5 Liter engine performance is ample,but it ain't a hemi !! This car will have a strong appeal for drivers of all ages. With 1300 miles on the odometer the gas milage is around 22MPG city and hwy Enough, I'm taking my wife to Big Boy for more adulations.

I love my Dodge Magnum!!
By Judy Pickens on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Magnum RT Rwd 4dr Wagon (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Exceptional automobile. Beautiful. Comfortable. Great performance. I am not too enthused about the gas mileage, but that may be because I can't keep my foot out of it. All in all, I love it.