2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
3RD GRAND CARAVAN
By JNELSON973 on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is our 4th caravan. The last three have been Grand Caravans. The latest SXT has a 3.8L engine and has greatly improved its performance. It appears to be much quiter. The 16 inch wheels have improved the ride and handling. And this is the only Minivan that can be equipped with a handicap scotter hoist mounted in the back, because of all other models have fold down seats. I base an excellent rating on my years of Minivan experience. The only con- While the seats are well padded my spouse with back trouble has made a comment about the lack of good lower back support.

Best AWD minivan
By Jaidev Rao on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

'04 Chrysler T & C Ltd AWD has a 3.8 liter V6 215 HP 280 Lb/Ft Torque engine w. good acceleration, high cruising speed, a rigid chassis gives it a quiet ride. It gives 18 mpg, carries 7 adults and lots of luggage in luxury. AWD, towing package for pulling 3800 lbs., engine and transmission oil cooler, and auto. load levelling suspension. GPS Navigation, 4 wheel anti-lock disc brakes, traction control, Infinity AM/FM Hi-Fi Stereo with in dash 6 DVD player and 10 speakers, Auto 3 zone (driver, passenger and rear), Tire Pressure Monitor, AC with front and rear control and Electric Sun Roof. All leather seats w. 4 c

Dodge Grand Caravan
By coleb on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I was a little nervous about taking the leap to a minivan, but no I'm hooked.

Extremely Pleased
By GKgrandma on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our van because we were left raising two of my grandchildren and they wanted a van. IT'S BEEN THE BEST THING WE COULD HAVE DONE!!! The girls really enjoy it and we've made several long distance trips (16,000 miles or more) in the time we've had it, with no trouble. You're right - it's extremely comfortable to drive and ride in. In fact my son, who has a Honda Odyssy, says he's buying a Dodge Grand Caravan the next time they buy. (I've riden in his van, and it's noisy, small and uncomfortable.) Our ride is also very quiet - something that most comment on when they ride with us. A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Great Car to Own
By kenwd on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It's our third Chrysler minivan. Looked at Toyota & Honda, but this car had much greater value for the price paid.

I <3 caravans
By hhuhuy on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Our van was hit within the first few months we bought it, so my family thought it was going to be cursed. But we got it fixed, and have not had any problems with it since then. It has been on trips to New Mexico and many times to Pittsburg and back to Chicago. I am really happy with my van.

Love my van
By MIndypin on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Dodge Caravan. I love it. It is really comfortable and gets good gas mileage.

I LIKE MY VAN . . . A LOT
By SCRATCH on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Anniversary Edition Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

WE BOUGHT OUR VAN DECEMBER 03 IT HAS BEEN A JOY TO DRIVE AND WITH GAS PRICES UP, WE THINK WE GET GREAT GAS MILAGE FOR THE DRIVING WE DO.

Dodge Grand Caravan
By marilynh1 on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It drive great, very comfortable.

SATISFIED USER
By R. Kurtz on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

THIS IS MY 5TH CHRYSLER MINIVAN: 3 PLYMOUTHS, 1 DODGE, AND NOW A T&C. ALL HAVE BEEN RELIABLE WITH MINIMUM PROBLEMS. DEALER IS ABOVE AVERAGE IN SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.