2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Great Car to Own
By kenwd on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It's our third Chrysler minivan. Looked at Toyota & Honda, but this car had much greater value for the price paid.

Love my van
By MIndypin on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Dodge Caravan. I love it. It is really comfortable and gets good gas mileage.

Extremely Pleased
By GKgrandma on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our van because we were left raising two of my grandchildren and they wanted a van. IT'S BEEN THE BEST THING WE COULD HAVE DONE!!! The girls really enjoy it and we've made several long distance trips (16,000 miles or more) in the time we've had it, with no trouble. You're right - it's extremely comfortable to drive and ride in. In fact my son, who has a Honda Odyssy, says he's buying a Dodge Grand Caravan the next time they buy. (I've riden in his van, and it's noisy, small and uncomfortable.) Our ride is also very quiet - something that most comment on when they ride with us. A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Great Van best out there
By twalker321 on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

best van out there for the money and everything!

EX is EXcellent
By Hola on 03/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car has given flawless ability to me and my family. We purchased this car for 32000 we managed to barter it down a little and with our trade in of our 99 caravan to 24000. It has every single bell and whistle availabe and Me and my family could not be happier! The second i got home though i realized that the 2005 model is going to have fold in the floor middle and back row seats Maybe ill trade this one in for an 05

Great Van
By Steven Griffey on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love it, easy to drive, fun to ride in, lots of room.

great van
By stamp on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second Dodge van that we have owned. It has the quad seats, a must and the split rear seat. With two small kids the seats help alot....Radeo controls on stearing wheel also help with not takeing you eys off the road.. auto rear doors take some getting use to but seem to be reliable and a good choice.....Good luck

Excellent family vehicle
By Tonyagrace on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We absolutly love this CAR-avan! As a mother of 3 life is somewhat easier with all of the space and remote control doors and liftgate! The DVD player comes in handy on trips that are longer than one hour - our rule. Last week I (5'2'') took out the 2 back seats and 1 middle seat and went to the floor store to pick up 13 cartons of hardwood flooring! I can't imagine driving anything else! I will always buy a Dodge!

Wouldn't have anythig else,
By RHoyt on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is our second van, it now has 165,000 miles on it and is going strong travelling to our daughters universities in Georgia and Wisconsin. It has gotten our girls through high school and now college sports, and transported their belongings(including large wooden couches) for their apartments. I can't imagine being without one. I can remove the middle seats easily by myself. I can take out the back seat, but prefer help carrying it. I would not consider any other brand. I was rearended on a freeway. Our van needed the bumper replaced, the other car was completely totalled. I was unhurt.

our minvan
By spudman on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

its a great ride and great value