Nice Vehicle
By queeniepreston on
2009 Dodge Caliber SXT 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I don't know why so many people are giving bad reviews. I drive the '09 SXT CVT 6 speed & automatic, sunroof, & it had 70,000 ml, ground effects, fog lamps, the seats can fold over & not to mention the cooler, & have driven it to for very long distances, up & down mountains. I only wish that I would've been on top of my game to actually take a look at the brakes, the inner wall of the tires, & strouts, this summer the 4 of us had a family reunion & we literally packed it up & headed up to Nashville, Tenn. & came back with extra stuff. It's a very handy vehicle, I can fit a huge brand new trash can without folding seats, guess it depends on how you drive your vehicle. Respect it.
Favorite Features
Cooler, air conditioning, sunroof, wipers in the back & front, ground effects. Learning how to drive manual, then being able to switch back to automatic when I get tired of manual, keeping my drinks a little cooler when I use the air condition.
Suggested Improvements
I wish it was a six cylinder or better yet, the company should've continued producing it, cause it's a dependable vehicle.