2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
My aching back
By Returned after 1 day on 07/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Fantastic Car. Great bang for the buck. I could not get comfortable in the seats (they gave me a back ache) and thus returned the car. If you like the seats, you'll love the car.

Great Car for the Price!
By sueandron on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first "new" car and I really like it. It has the acceleration and handling I was looking for, and the space for the family inside.

Smll but sporty
By dolphman on 06/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Quick V6. Sporty style. It really is a miniature Intrepid. However, rearview mirror is too close to driver. Due to cab forward design and sloped windshield. Recommend buying to those under five foot ten.

A winner
By quip on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The Sebring LXi is an all around great car especially so when price is factored in. I got a 2002 LXi sedan loaded with everything except the sun roof and I walked out the door for less than 24K including sales tax. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a complete lemon and 10 being impossible to achieve for 23K, I give it an 8.

Best new car ever purchased!
By ejm604 on 04/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Absolutely not one problem area!

Great car for the dough!
By msticks on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I actually traded down from a 300M to my new Sebring LXi Sedan in Inferno Red. Yes I got every possible option, but this car still listed for $6,000 less than the 300M and quite frankly rides better, performs about the same, and gets much better mileage. The thing that amazes me is that this car feels more stable on the highway, is more surefooted in inclement weather and provides ALMOST as many amenities as the 300M at a much lower price. I honestly can't understand why anyone would pay more for an intermediate 4 door sedan. This is really a great car.

Very Good
By LRW on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We love the car. My wife drove a Jeep Grand Cherokee until we bought this car. Now, the Sebring is "hers." We have had no problems with it and it handles very well. My only suggestion is about one more inch headroom up front. Also, there seems to be a humm that the dealer says is normal (not bad though). Otherwise, we plan on buying another in a year or two.

awesome car!!!!!!!!!!!!
By tada1234 on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

THis car is the beat u could ever own. Its roomy supplispower and confort and convience like a 10 minute timed rear defrost and a vehicle engine immoboliser and rear a/c and heat outlets under the seats. a trip computer is standered on lxi. the seats are confortable and everything works great! and service for the car is excellent! much much better then the accord or camry and better lookin then them and the altima. and with the chrome wheels on the lxi it looks even better. 20 times better then its predessor.

Sebring 2002
By Ns on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with the except. The only faults are no lights in the Glove Box and a prop hood. Strange to say that on a lower class sebringThere were automatic headlights but not on mine. I don't knwow why

Great car, poor serivce from Daimler Chr
By lonndo51 on 03/05/02 19:56 PM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Wife's car. This car has everything from built in CD player, sun roof, leather, fun to drive.