Used 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer - Consumer Reviews

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

I love it
By TY L.

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love it. Drives awesome, looks even better. There's not a lot of them around where i live so its awesome being next to the tuner guys and give em hell. The ride is very smooth. Everything is straight forward. Fuel economy is something everyone seems to have an CON for but what do you expect out of an SUV with a corvette engine in it. Id recommend anyone that needs the room of the SUV but the fun of a sports car to buy it and never look back.

Favorite Features

Well duh, the corvette engine. the interior room. rear air ride.

Suggested Improvements

None

Gotta Love GM
By GMFanatik

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Coming from an 07 Cobalt SS/SC with some decent performance mods, this SUV is a beast. I am quite impressed with the comfort, performance, daily drivability, and overall fit and finish of my Trailblazer SS. Stopping power, go power, and manueverability are very surprising to say the least. Surprising in a positive way of course. I would not recommend the dealership I dealt with, but I would highly recommend picking one of these up.

Favorite Features

I love how clean the body lines are, the hidden power, and the overall ride comfort. It's also nice knowing that not many have any clue of what this vehicle is capable of.

Suggested Improvements

6 speed automatic or manual transmission would have been extremely nice, and beneficial for much better fuel economy.