2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer EXT model:
2004 Chevytrailblazer Ext 4x4
By EZDA4 on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is awesome! It handles great in all weather, especially the snow. It is a very smooth ride, all the way to the back seat. It is a great family vehicle. There is tons of space. We are very pleased with everything the Ext Trailblazer has to offer. The only negative thing I have to say is that it isn't very good on gas but that comes with buying an SUV.They did a great job on all the amenities.

Satisfaction
By Cway on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I am ultimatly pleased with the vehicle thus far. Ride quality is exeptional and engine has more then enough huevos. I really feel you get alot of vehicle for the price.

Fun Ride
By Roger Scott Jones on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My Trailblazer is an excellent ride that I feel has excellent handeling and is very fun to drive. I told myself I would never own another Chevy after my 85 Camaro. My LT Trailblazer is a very well built machine that I won't be trading in any time soon.

Not to pare
By JaniceBB on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I hate my 2004 EXT. It has a real cheap feeling to the interior. I don't feel safe when driving in it. The doors feel like they are going to fall off they are so light.

Heavy Driver in South western Ohio
By Winshire on 02/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent Vehicle, the EXT seem to have better handling capability over the two seat version. The third seat gives the vehicle more flexibility and is comfortable for adults. The gas mileage is noticeably less than the two seat version a 2002 previously owned. Gas mileage in the city is about 15.5 and 16.8 on the road.

Top of the Pack
By Captain Mike on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

SMOOTH! QUIET and just super nice! I can see myself owning this vehicle for a lonf time. The rear seats are real seats. Not some joker seats that were an after thought and were placed in the cargo compartment. The front and rear A/c are freezing and we are in the tropics. The hills here are torture chambers for vehicles and this one seems geared just right. No unnecesary shifting. NICE! I really like the way this thing drives and how big it is inside. We have three under 7 kids and drive guests who visit us in Paradise frequently. The price we got was a steal compared to the imports and I feel VERY good about having bought a US made car.

Fair
By AJG on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The TrailBlaser handling in snow has not been what I expected. The rearend could get away very easily. The rear stereo controls do not come with headsets. It is the only way you can listen to second station. The front drink holders are to close the dash not allowing drinks to fit right.

Best SUV
By TomC1234 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent riding SUV... Smooth ride Low noise...

Trail Blazing in the 925
By Jack West on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great Buy for 1% over invoice for a XLT LS with the LS Group2 package, and even more extras.

Great SUV
By Kathygarnervill on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Glad I've bought it!