2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT Consumer Review: 2004 trailblazer ext LT

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

2004 trailblazer ext LT
By edandvil on

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. I have 5000 miles so far and the suv runs great. I have no complaints except the gas milage. I am averaging 13-14 miles city. yuk. My suv is fully loaded and I am enjoying all the options including the satelite radio and bose system. The suv is very roomy and the kids love the extra radio (their own) in the back. The power is great. I was kind of skeptical when i heard the suv has a 6 cylinder with 275 hp. When I drove it it never felt like a 6 cylinder. feels like a small block v8. vehicle never lacks power. Although I haven't towed anything yet. So can't comment on that.

xm radio, car phone, bose system. controls on steering.

easier controls for the a/c. kinda of confusing. quieter a/c. when puting on high blower is loud. better shocks. seems like chevy just threw on some cheap shocks and everytime you go over a speed bump the whole car just goes side to side. like a boat. add 2 more speakers to the back.