1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: Satisfied after reading your p

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Review

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe

LT 4dr SUV (5.7L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Satisfied after reading your problems
By satisfied on

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought mine used to tow a loaded car hauler all over the country. I have driven it places I won`t take my big 4x4. It now has 240000 miles and still going. Regular maintenance on schedule. Never had any major problems untill this year. Radiator, water pump ,and fan all decided to commit suicide within a two month period. The mechanic that replaced everything was amazed at the condition under the circumstance of the heavy duty usuage. Everything was factory except alt., batt., brakes,the usual maintenance parts. One rear axle is going bad and I will be replacing it this week. I have driven this through creeks with water up to the doors and up and down mountains fully loaded. I won`t have anything else.

Plenty of room. Comfortable. Drives well, and pulls well. Goes anywhere I want to take it.

More power. Better brakes. Better rear end. Move ash tray to more usuable spot. Raise vent tubes for rear end, front end, and transmission. Accesory wiring for fog lights, driving and back up lights, winch, power source to recharge batteries on trailer. Lower the price so I can buy a newer one.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review