2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: Very pleased and happy

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

Very pleased and happy
By Dusty M on

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 4dr Extended Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I now have 18000 miles on my 07 5.3 LT ext cab 2WD drive Silverdao. So far I have been most pleased with this new truck from Chevy. I traded in a 05 Silverado when this new model came out and I am glad I did. The ride and handling is head and shoulders above my 05 along with all the other Chevy trucks I have owned. The overall quality of my new truck from is head and shoulders above my 05. I have been most impressed with the performance when towing a trailer. Unlike my 05 which jumped to high rpms while in cruise and starting up a grade this new truck gradually accelerates pulling you up a hill. It pulls like a train. Gas mileage is 20- 22 mph if I keep it under 70. Very happy so far.

5.3 V8 is outstanding, towing performance, quiet and smooth ride, retro dash and gauges, great body design, storage areas, highway gas mileage, new stereo and temp control, low rumble exhaust.

Great truck the only thing they need to improve is the patterns and designs on cloth interior and city mpg needs improvement. The power seats are pretty basic and could use some upgrading.