2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

LS 4.3L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic 4.6 ft. Bed - (28 reviews )
I love this truck
By Cougar69 on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first truck and I am just delighted with it. I love its 4 wheel drive capability yet it is still a sweet looking truck. I love my truck, I think chevy may have gotten a lifetime customer out of me

Chevy S10
By Michael Nardelli on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

The S10 is an affordable crew cab 4x4. It has all the features found on larger, more expensive trucks to keep it competitieve. I enjoy driving it daily.

It's O.K.
By mitchellaubrey on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Has a small engine noise(sounds like lifters on brand new truck). Going down the road it sounds like the window is open (they tell me it's the roof rack.) $400 for an upgrade to 5 cd is a bit much. Not happy with sound and features of stereo for the cost of upgrade. bed of truck to shallow. would never get cloth again, like a magnet to dirt. not much room in back seat. two small children 4 and 6 and feet very close to driver seat. gas milage for small truck 15 to 18 mpg. small gas tank. re-fill about 200 miles.

2004 S-10 4x4 CrewCab
By damon96782 on 04/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This mini is an absolute joy to drive! It's excellent for the Islands and the beach.

2004 Chevy S-10Crew
By jiminpa2k4@yahoo.com on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

The price was the determiming factor. The new Colorados are too expensive. I'll buy a Ford F-150 Crew cab before I pay that much for a Colorado/Canyon.

Fun and Cheap
By Kaxe on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

First Crew Cab for me but 4th S-10. I really like the ride and drive of this truck. I am sorry to see it go away.

2004 s10
By Jimbo C. on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought this 2004 s10 Crew Cab and i love it i test drove the new Colorado and they are nice but i don't think they compare to the s10. The s10 is much more comfortable and has a lot more torque. I don't know why Chevy is getting rid of it. All i buy is Chevy vehicles i think they are the best and nothing else even can come close.

2004 S-10 ZR5
By Vulcan#1 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Had the truck for only a month (It's my third S-10)Very comfortable and roomy for a small pickup. Don't really care for the no-choice black-only interior. Still is an eye-catching design outward. I prefer the looks over the Colorado, mainly because of the odd wheel-well shape on the Colorado.

OK ,but please do better.
By RayJ. on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

ABS in this truck is a NIGHTMARE. Had to goto the shop 5 times. I cross my fingers it wont happen again, but I said that at 4 times in.It's a good truck for light work.

Z R5
By jlmonte97 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet S-10 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

The ZR5 is a fun and sporty truck. This truck is not to bulky to handle. It looks great, but is also very practical!