2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Consumer Review: I love my 2004 MAXX

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx - Consumer Review

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx

LS 4dr Hatchback (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

I love my 2004 MAXX
By GypsieRose on

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx LS 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had been driving Saabs for years before I bought this Maxx. I had also owned Mercedes, Corvette, Tahoe, Cadillac and Chryslers. This Maxx is the perfect car for me at 62. I am 4ft 8in tall and the adjustable pedals and steering wheel afforded me to drive for the first time in many years without a cushion and being forced up against the steering wheel. The mileage on freeway is avg 37mpg! Great handling. Kick's butt when you punch it to pass, cruises at 70 like a dream. I love the hatchback for hauling stuff. All are comfortable in seats/roomy. The price was affordable. Next time I will get leather heated seats. I love the lines. Not one hiccup yet! I love this car!

Cockpit is very roomy. Easy to reach instruments. Heater is great in Wisconsin winter - fast. Love the adjustable steering and pedals. Like hatch deck. Hides things in trunk from view. Remote start is great. Great Stereo/CD. LIghted make up mirror is handy for me. Skylight in rear seats.

Too much torque for weight. When you punch it to pass has a tendency to fish-tail on front wh/drive. Back seats are curved so when you lay flat there is not a flat surface. Windows freeze shut easily. Should have atandard electric passenger seats. Shouldhave standard fog lamps.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review