1990 Chevrolet Lumina Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lumina Minivan model:
Crazy ride!
By james gunn on 09/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Lumina Minivan CL 3dr Minivan

Bought this van in 2004, now has 198,000 on it. This is the best 500.00 I have ever spent for a vehicle! Replaced brakes and oil changes, that is all. Now the heater core is blown. Doing it soon. One fantastic ride!

We loved it!
By Suzann F on 03/01/06 21:58 PM (PST)

1990 Chevrolet Lumina Minivan CL 3dr Minivan

We got this van when my kids were 8 and 10. It was great for hauling everyone to and from activities throughout their childhoods. The front freaked other people out but I loved it and never had a problem getting used to it. Both my kids learned to drive in it. We always felt very safe in it too. Were were in one major accident with it only a year after purchasing it. The van fared quite well for hitting another vehicle at 45 miles an hour. We suffered NO major injuries just a few bruises. It was great for long trip too. You could adjust the seat to whatever kind of travel you were doing. The fact we have kept it for 16 years should give you a good indication how we feel.

Best In design
By Tom1984 on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Lumina Minivan CL 3dr Minivan

Very good support on body structure, peticularly front and side impact. Accelerates well, motor runs strong. Transmission shifts excellent for 113000 miles. Slight engine rusting, but no problems with mission capability