Used 1995 Chevrolet Beretta Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Beretta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beretta model:

A Great general use Vehicle
By Michael

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

A fairly "cool" looking vehicle with performance capabilities and good fuel economy! Handling is great and on the last road trip, was getting 420 miles a tank (16 gal) doing 80+ mph. Fairly Large trunk space and comfortable bucket seating. Excellent Braking System and restraint system for high speed driving and safety!

The Braking System and Restraint System is very well designed for this vehicle in the case of high speed driving and safety. Plenty of Trunk space for luggage, groceries, etc. Fairly comfortable bucket seats even after 4 hours of straight driving.

Needed to improve the door handle design. Go back to old style handles. Improve the windshield wipers and fix buildup of water in drivers view out windshield during high speed driving or heavy rain situations.

My best car yet.
By James

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

This is the best car that I have ever had. Rides great and I have not had to put money into it. I get average fuel mileage with it.

Dependability

I would like better then the 24mpg that I get on the hi-way but I guess that's the price of having a snappy motor.

Great car
By Drew

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I've had my beretta for a little less than a year now. i have had all kinds of things go wrong with the car but i dont care, i still love it and since im a mechanic i plan to keep it until the rust takes out the floor and i gotta use it like a flintstones car. The engine is strong and the comfort is great for a compact car, the only thing that should be different about the car is the fact that the car isnt made anymore

everything

make the heater/ac knobs more accessible while driving

It's OK, not great
By shado

1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

Now, I've had mine for about 4 months and compared to my first car and my second car the Beretta is a family car, yes, even the z26. All my other cars are faster off the line and down the track. The only good thing I can say about the Beretta is that it does get good mileage for a V6 and it does get me from point a to point b with out any problems. I would get this car for a young driver but not for the thrill seeker

The body design

Make it faster, a lot faster

Great Car
By floridacats

1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I bought my Beretta slightly used. Have had it for 12 years now and have 213,000 miles on it. Yes it needs a new engine but It has given me little trouble and I wish too Chevy would make them again. It has good space inside for tall drivers. I'll be sad to see her go.

Inside room, outside style.

Just make it again.