1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
19 mpg?
By onecleverdude on 05/07/09 09:02 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I have owned several 90's lesabre's and park avenue models, they all routinely got mileages in the 30 mpg range. many people have told me the same was common to buick's they had owned. this site rates them at 19 mpg must have a lead foot

Best car I've ever owned!
By R.S.F. on 06/17/07 20:49 PM (PDT)

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought my Park Avenue 5 years ago and it has been a pleasure to own and drive. I now have over 222,000 miles on it, and it doesn't burn or leak a drop of oil. Besides oil changes, tires and brakes, I have had nothing major go wrong with this car. The book value is now basically a wash. But, I only paid $2950 for it back in '02, even though the original owner paid over $29,000. My car is now 15 years old and I'm planning on keeping her to run during the winter months to save the new one I'll be buying soon. I can't say enough good things about my Buick.

Best car I've owned
By Scott on 12/17/06 21:10 PM (PST)

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

Come this July , I will have owned my Park Avenue for 5 years. That is also 83,000 miles later. She is now rolling with 208,000 plus miles on her. This is all I have done since I bought her. Brakes and calipers. Shocks and struts. 2 sets of Tiger Paw tires. Oil and lube every 3K-5K. Tranmission flush. A/C charge.

A long lasting reliable luxury-sedan
By Tim Fredericksen on 09/06/05 03:02 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I bought this car for my wife when we were in college. I have owned it happily ever since and its moved with us across the world, from California, to the south, to the NorthEast and to beautiful Hawaii. It was the first car my baby-girl rode home in and I would put her in another. This car is fun to drive and very reliable - I have had absolutely no issues other than normal wear and tear items. The supercharger allows it to accelerate smoothly for a car of its weight and I have NEVER ridden in a more comfortable automobile. Ithandles very well for this class of vehicle They are very easily acquired as an absolutely fully-optioned ULTRA for very little money and they are worth EVERY penny

ULTRA buickk
By Gmann on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I have to say my buick ULTRA is the best used car that I have ever owned.The supercharger is great, especially getting on the freeway! You wouldn't think this car has almost 200,000 miles on it. Aside from minor repairs, such as,A\C, starter, and belts\hoses this car has been very reliable. Changing the oil is key in maintaing the longevity of a moter. An oil change light on the dashboard is possibly the reason for all those trouble free miles.

not just for old people
By skyfirerick on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought a Buick Lesabre Just a couple of Years ago for $500.00 a 1986 it was in good condition plenty of Power a couple of blemishes on the body and very little rust at the bottom of the door. I liked the way it rode. Later the Tranny failed, so luckily we found a great deal on a 92 Park Ave. I paid about the same price for it that I would of to get the LeSabre fixed and it was newer so I sent the Lesabre to the junk yard and Never looked back.

Not Necessarily an
By Brick Man on 06/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

Excellent Buy with tremendous comfort and reliability. The 3.8 litre V-6 has plenty of power and at 50% City/50% Highway, it averages 20 MPG. The biggest downer is with all of the gadgets and "creature comforts" I anticipate a lot of little problems in the coming years.

1992 Buick
By kikaja on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

This vehicle is an excellent vehicle for those who want dependabilty in a car. It has one the smoothest rides, great features, and as long as you keep up with the required maintenance gives you no problems.

Great car
By Jrkn on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought the vehicle when it had about 80000 miles on it in 1999. Now it has 136000. I have had following bigger problems: Needed new alternator, A/C quit last summer, right front ball joint was replaced (hit a pot hole real bad). Not too bad I suppose.

very good car
By EstateWagon on 10/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I have not had the car very long, but so far, it seems like a very good car. I use the car as one of my daily drivers/work car. I hope it will be a good dependable car.