2003 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
completely satisfied with 2003 to date
By kerr2 on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

this is third buick- trade every 3 years-have been cmpletely satisfied with all 3 cars

Good & comfort car
By on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I had before a grand merq endless problems so i dicidet to try this car. unbelivebel happy,drives good comfort its a good car to owe.

Alternator Noise/Bad Seats
By Jim Miller on 12/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Annoying alternator noise in cabin...Buick is aware of it but they are in denial and won't do anything about it. Trunk leak (common in LeSabres) and airbag module replacement in the first 5000 miles...other than this it's ok. Need to upgrade General OEM tires. The fabric seats in the Custom are easily the worst I've seen. Seat too small...not contoured well and they wrinkle and come loose. I've replace drivers side covers already (ref to Bulletin)

Another Great Buick
By NuKar Byer on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The LeSabre is so quiet and drives like a dream. It has a great controlled ride; it's an improved ride over the 98 LeSabre with more control. But it's still comfortable. Everything is located great and features are easily understood and used like the memory seats and mirrors. It's already hitting 29 mpg cruising and it's only a few hundred miles old. The brakes are perfect in their feel. I am anxious to try out the self-stabilizing feature. I had considered a Park Avenue, slightly used or new, but this has been a great choice with many more options than I ever dreamed I would have on a car.

My Second LeSabre--Love it
By rick boston on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Hi, This is the second LeSabre I bought. I liked the 2000 at lot, but the 2002 is much better. It rides great in sun, snow and rain. New driver computer system works very well, with the 2000 model I got a number of "false" errors that I had to take to the dealer with no repairs done. I have not had one thing fixed on this car since I bought it!

my first lesabre
By ty tirey on 11/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first Buick Lesabre,But not my last.It is a Limited with all options.I average 26.2 mpg around my town and 32 to 33 mpg on trips at 70 mph with the air on.I ordered the Grand touring package and it handles very well.Plenty of interior room and trunk space.A very comfortable car to drive for 10 hours at a time.My next car will also be a Lesabre.

The Blue Buick
By Ted Brinson on 10/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Buick LeSabre is a car with much get up and go, offers good gas mileage, both in town and on the road. The driver information system is helpful and thanks for the dual trip meters. Its a comfortable vehicle and rides smoothly. The gagues, and knobs are easy to read and reach when needed. Ted Brinson

Excellent family car
By grandpa on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car is one of GM's best products. Quieter than some Cadillacs I've driven, with very comfortable seats. Nice meaty engine that feels like a small V8. Interior is well laid out, lots of places to put things like parking access cards, maps, CDs, etc. Extremely practical in everyday use, large trunk, excellent sound system.

Buick LeSabre
By Cars4me89 on 09/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is an amazing car. It performs just as well as my Mazda Miata. You punch this pedal and the engine comes to life roaring.