1999 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
Great car
By PYB1495 on 11/09/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 140000 miles, the car car runs perfect and the fuel MPG is great. Smooth ride and strong engine. Before this i had a Buick Regal and sold it with 250000 miles and everything working well. i will buy Buick in the future.

Best bang for the buck
By Randy on 01/26/06 17:34 PM (PST)

1999 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

This is my 3rd LeSabre, 1st was a custom w/ Grand touring, others were limiteds w/ grand touring. (I have also bought for my in-laws) the fisrt 2 went well over the 200k mark, and I expect this one will too. No, its not the most prestigeus car on the road, but is definitely a best buy! Lots of amenities, great ride, good handling for a large sedan (w/ GT), zero problems on all three except routine maintenance. Can't say enough about the value. buy one 3-4 years used, low miles, pay 1/4 the value of new ( about $7K) change the fluids and drive. Also an excellent buy for the college student or aging parent (make their day, buy them a Buick!) Definitely reccomended.

Buick LaSabre
By Lila Finnegan on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

This is a great, low maintenance, safe vehicle for our family. I intend on purchasing another Buick LaSabre if and when this one has driven its last mile. Love it!