2001 Buick Century Consumer Review: Smooth ride - perfect for fami

2001 Buick Century Sedan - Consumer Review

Smooth ride - perfect for families
By V Jackson on

2001 Buick Century Custom 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Our Buick is a very comfortable vehicle that I very much enjoy driving. At 30 and 27, we are well below Buick's target age, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! We have had no problems with the car other than the driver door needing to be re-greased and a tendency for the brake light to come on when the parking brake is set on an incline (nothing in the computer and the dealership says it is working according to specs.) all of which was addressed at about 31000 miles. Fuel mileage is fine - actually great on the highway. I would definitely purchase another one. My only gripe so far has been with the remote access key fob (see below)

I rather like that the gear shift is on the steering wheel and not between the front seats. My husband and I also really appreciate the fact that there are climate zones we can adjust.

We took our key fob in after it broke after six months of moderate usage. We were told they could do nothing without great expense. Remote casings should be available for a few dollars.