2011 BMW X3 Consumer Review: First SUV -It's a Good One!

2011 BMW X3 SUV - Consumer Review

First SUV -It's a Good One!
By bimmer_dude on

2011 BMW X3 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I wanted something different in my next car. Have been driving BMW's for 15+ years - mostly 3 series an M's. Test drove the new X3 35i and was smitten. Wanted to buy it there on the spot but the dealership didn't want to sell it to me so I went looking. Found one at another dealership. Had 1 option I really wanted (HiFi Stereo) but soon realized I could live w/o it. This is my first SUV (SAV) and I'm enjoying it very much. Not agile as a 335i - but darn close to it, especially with adjustable chassis and throttle settings. Getting 26.6mpg average. VERY impressive. Got that with my last 335i. Comfortable; Quite and Fun!! Get one!!

Like the high seating position. Excellent material quality and build! Top View cameras are great! Standard stereo is very good. MPG's are excellent. Was hoping to achieve 24+ but I'm getting 26.5+mpg on my daily 100 mile commute. Graphic displays are great; Power tail gate is great- a very enjoyable fun to drive automobile.

Power/Telescopic steering column/wheel. Make HiFi stereo standard. Extend the M Sport package across more color selections and provide other wood offerings.