2008 BMW M6 Consumer Review: I wanted more!

2008 BMW M6 - Consumer Review

I wanted more!
By M6 Lady on

2008 BMW M6 2dr Convertible (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

After several BMWs I got my first 6 series in the form of a 2004 645 coupe. I loved that car, the way it handled, the performance etc. Then I decided to drop the top and got a 2007 650 convertible which was even nicer than the 645's engine. After trying M5s and M6s at the BMW Performance Center in SC I was immediately sold. That's when I knew my next car would be an M6. I didn't think there would be that much difference, but it's just amazing! The V10 engine is a dream and SMG is very smooth and responsive. iDrive is even more user friendly than its earlier versions and it's worth the couple of hours it may take you to get fully acquainted with it. Performance lovers, rejoice!

The handling. The way that V10 engine sounds is just music to my ears!! Head-up display. The M6 doesn't really like the automatic mode. SMG on the other hand is just the right thing as the car seems to have been built around it.