2014 BMW i3 Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific i3 model:
1500 miles and 1.5 gallons of gas later
By stillageek on 09/11/14 18:23 PM (PDT)

2014 BMW i3 Hatchback 4dr Hatchback w/Range Extender (electric DD)

I originally ordered a I3 BEV Terra. The plan was to keep our old Prius as my "airport car" (I'm a pilot) and the I3 would be my fun car. I reran the numbers and decided to sell the Prius and get a Range Extender. I love it. My first BMW. Great driving experience. No range anxiety. Back seat is fine for 6 foot driver and rear passenger for around town (it's a city car). Air conditioner battles Texas heat just fine. My power bill has gone up $60 a month, but that's for TWO electric cars (my wife has a Leaf). There's no going back.

The Future is Here Today
By brucebolen1 on 08/06/14 20:15 PM (PDT)

2014 BMW i3 Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

Revolutionary from the ground up, sitting on top of a aluminum skateboard with batteries underneath in a carbon fiber passenger space capsule while seated in a Swedish living room and catapulted forward with instant, silent torque. Perfect size, design, airy, comfortable, quick, awesome turn-in, one-foot driving. Honestly thrilling. The proof of the pudding is in daily traffic (vs. a test drive on a freeway which is also awesome) when you wish to place yourself in a certain position and the car is already there by the time you think about it, and you made no fuss while not making a fool of yourself. Unique functionality, purposeful build to be an EV; achieves mission perfectly.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.